Temperature-Screening At Work
WG are proud to now offer solutions in temperature and facial recognition scanning. A range of products are now available with integrated stands and access control instruments capable of face recognition and temperature screening. Our product range can also be connected to a card reader to enable card recognition.
Among our product range is the Hikvision DS-K5604A-3XF/V Plug & Play MinMoe Temperature-Screening Terminal. This can be set to one of three authentication modes:
- Face recognition and temperature screening
- Card recognition and temperature screening
- Face recognition, card recognition and temperature screening
The Hikvision DS-K5604A-3XF/V Plug & Play MinMoe Temperature-Screening Terminal can be used to protect persons in stations, dwellings, factories, businesses, schools and campuses from unauthorised access and further spread of infection.
Practical, Plug & Play Design
The Hikvision DS-K5604A-3XF/V Plug & Play MinMoe Temperature-Screening Terminal is comprised of a 10.1-inch LCD display with adjustable brightness and a stand bracket. These components are integrated and supplied ready-assembled. The Hikvision DS-K5604A-3XF/V Plug & Play Temperature-Screening Terminal with Integrated Stand can be set up within five minutes as it is free of wiring, installation and configuration. It features a watchdog design optimised to protect the access control device and ensure that it is operating correctly.
Furthermore, to enable face recognition and temperature screening, the terminal is equipped with 2MP wide-angle lens and a Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor for temperature measurement. It also features a high-performance processor with a deep learning algorithm, as well as an IO output and Wiegand for communicating with third-party turnstiles.
The terminals we offer can also be used to grant or deny authentication/ building or room access depending on facial recognition. It will issue an audio prompt depending on the authentication result
They also have the capacity to store up to 50 000 recognised faces as well as up to 100 000 events. It is 99% accurate when recognising faces and is able to determine face recognition within 0.2s per person. Individuals should stand between 0.3 and 2m away during this process.
It is also possible to transfer and save face recognition comparison results and captured pictures to the user’s software.
Protect persons from unauthorised access and further spread of infection
2MP wide-angle lens and a Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor as standard
Can be set up within five minutes: free of wiring, installation and configuration
Specialist installation expertise from the WG team
Suitable for use in stations, dwellings, factories, businesses, schools and campuses
High-performance watchdog design processor with deep learning algorithm. 0.2s per person check.
Further to the above, the temperature-screening terminals we offer can be used to monitor attendance and is able to log check-in, check-out, break-in, break-out, overtime-in and overtime-out times.
To ensure accurate timekeeping, manual and automatic time synchronisation are available.
Solutions such as this offer a rapid deployment access control and temperature-screening instrument suitable for security and temperature-screening applications.
Temperature-Screening Terminal Key Features
- An access control instrument capable of face recognition and temperature screening
- Includes two face mask alerts
- Three authentication modes: face recognition and temperature-screening, card-recognition and temperature-screening, face recognition, card recognition and temperature-screening
- Can be used to prevent unauthorised access and further spread of infection
- 10.1-inch LCD with an integrated stand
- Can be set up within five minutes: free of wiring, installation and configuration
- Watchdog design
- 2MP wide-angle lens
- Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor for measuring temperature
- High-performance processor with a deep learning algorithm
- Issues a voice prompt when an abnormal temperature is detected
- Can store up to 50 000 recognised faces and 100 000 events
- Can determine face recognition within 0.2s per person
- Recognition distance: 0.3m to 2m
- Forced Mask Wearing Alert: if the recognised face is not wearing a mask, the terminal will issue a voice alert while denying authentication/ access to the room or building
- Monitor attendance: log check-in, check-out, break-in, break-out, overtime-in and overtime-out time
- Suitable for security and temperature-screening application
WG have vast experience in installing such systems and providing guidance across a range of business environments. To fully grasp how this can benefit your business contact us today and speak to one of our temperature and facial recognition specialists.
You may be interested in
Personal Protection Equipment